- Yes! We can repair, if possible, all antennas not under warranty and purchased prior to the sale of Hi-Q Antennas to the new owners 01 January 2021.
This is not a free service. The Antenna Repair Assessment Charge is $100. The Repair Assessment fee is for the labor to open the antenna and assess what is wrong with the antenna. You will get an estimate of the cost of the repair and if you choose to have the repair done the assessment fee will be applied to the repair cost. You are responsible for the shipping cost to and from our location. Once your estimate is known and you authorize us to complete the repair, we will invoice you for the cost of the repair and the shipping charges back to your address. Our repair location is in Chino Valley Arizona at 86323. DO NOT ship your antenna to Alaska!
All internal or major repairs involving the antenna coil, mast, motor etc. must be done at our facility. We cannot send major components of antennas since there have been too many changes to the antennas over the years.
- Replacing antenna whips, mounts, and Cap Hats can be sent to users to repair themselves and you do not need to use this product item. Just order the components you need and we will send them to you.
- Please know that older antennas vary in configuration and some components may be obsolete or no longer available. We will do our best to mach up your Item to legacy inventory if we have it available. However, we will not re-manufacture obsolete Items.
- If your antenna can not be repaired, you can apply the repair assessment fee to a new antenna purchase.
- Upon Ordering this service you will receive an email with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions where to return the antenna. Antennas received without a RMA will not be accepted.
- By purchasing this product you agree to the terms stated in the above product description.
- If you have questions about this process and would like to contact us before you purchase this product item please contact us at email@example.com